We have successfully completed many projects in the domestic petrochemical industry since 1990s. Based on our business performance in domestic market, we advanced to the global markets including United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, and Oman. In 2013, we successfully carried out large-scale projects for Egypt ERC and Vietnam NSRP, and our capabilities were recognized in the global market.
|Scope||E, P, C, Startup|
|Facilities||WT, WWT, Potable, Sludge Treatment|
Hansung Cleantech has been partnering with GS Caltex since 2005. We successfully completed the demi-water and wastewater treatment facilities for The BTX Plant in Chengdu, China in 2005, the demi-water treatment facilities for Yeosu HOU No.2 Plant in 2006, and the demi-water and wastewater (PTU) treatment facilities for the HOU No.3 Plant in 2009. We could successfully carry out these projects from design and manufacturing to construction and startup by preventing risks through strict project, quality, construction, environment and safety management. We are building up our trust with our customers through proven project performance abilities and excellent wastewater treatment performance.
- Korea Petrochemical IND Wastewater abatement facility (2018)
- GS Caltex RFCC Purge Treatment System (2017)
- “Korea Petrochemical INDKPIC ONE Project WT/WWT/Side Stream Filter (2016)”
- Vietnam NSRP Project, Construction of Wastewater Treatment Facilities (2013)
- Egypt ERC Refinery Project, Construction of Demi-water, Condensate Recovery, and Wastewater Treatment Facilities (2013)
- Hyundai Oil Bank #1 Lube Base Oil Project, Construction of Demi-water and API Package Facilities (2012)
- GS Caltex No.3 HOU Project, Construction of Wastewater and Purge Water Treatment Facilities (2008)
- GS Caltex No.3 HOU Project, Construction of Water Supply, Demi-water, and Potent Water Treatment Facilities (2008)
- OMAN LLC Aromatics Plant, Construction of Wastewater Treatment Facilities (2006)
- GS Caltex HOU Project, Construction of Water Supply, Demi-water, and Potent Water Treatment Facilities (2006)
- Saudi Arabia NIC PDH PP Project, Construction of Demi-water and Condensate Recovery Facilities (2002)