In the power plant industry which requires large volumes of water treatment processes including coolant, water supply, washing water, and wastewater, water treatment is critical for prevention of boiler corrosion, prevention of scale deposition, and maintenance of heat transfer efficiency. Hansung Cleantech is focusing on demi-water treatment and wastewater treatment in the power generation industry. Starting from the performance of projects for many domestic medium to large combined heat and power plants since 1991, we have carried out a variety of projects for thermal, combined cycle, hydroelectric, and natural gas power plants. Furthermore, we have accelerated our growth in the power generation industry by developing our overseas project performance abilities and carrying out global projects in India, Bangladesh, Macao, Brazil, United Arab Emirates, and Armenia.
|Client||Korea Southern Power Co., Ltd.|
|Scope||E, P, C, Startup|
|Facilities||Demiwater, WWT, Slude Treatment|
The water and wastewater treatment project for the Andong Natural Gas Power Plant which we won in 2012 consisted of five domains: raw water pretreatment, demi-water production, in-plant water supply, wastewater treatment, and reuse. We constructed raw water treatment facilities for the supply of filtered water for pretreatment, demi-water supply facilities required for power generation facilities, in-plant water supply facilities required for treated water facilities, and wastewater treatment and reuse facilities through the separation of wastewater by properties.
|Scope||E, P, Startup|
- GS Power Anyang Combined Heat & Power Plant, Construction of Demi-water and Wastewater Treatment Facilities (2015)
- Samcheok Thermal Power Plant, Construction of Nitrogen Treatment Facilities (Electrolysis Method) (2013)
- Korea Southern Power Co., Ltd., Construction of Demi-water and Wastewater Treatment Facilities (2012)
- Thailand PTT-Chemical, Construction of Demi-water and Condensate Recovery Facilities (2009)
- Armenia Complex Thermal Power Plant, Construction of Demi-water and Wastewater Treatment Facilities (2008)
- U.A.E. Jebel Ali Power Plant, Construction of Demi-water and Wastewater Treatment Facilities (2005)
- South Jeju Thermal Power Plants No. 3 & 4, Construction of Wastewater Treatment Facilities (2005)